Wednesday 14 April 2010

Prince of Persia is Lego's April new theme

I'm still a huge Lego fan, as anyone who follows this will know. What few will know is that I have to be very selective on the Lego that I buy - I can't afford all 800 different sets (if not more) that they put out a year.

April though, marks the release of the new themed sets from the upcoming movie (I think), Prince of Persia. There are 5 sets so far, from the smallest 7569 Desert Attack to the big 7573 Battle of Alamut. I even received an email from my friendly Lego store (FLS) about the launch. I'll have to give it a pass.
I'm not sure if I'll be getting any of these sets. I'm tempted to get some just for the ostriches though, I think they are cute. Or perhaps I'll just buy the ostriches from the parts stores. We shall see.

Anyways, these should start showing up in all toy stores this month (April), and of course are available at shop.lego.com (and about 25 other countries).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...