Wednesday 14 April 2010

Orko and Prince Adam for SDCC

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a huge Eternian family fan. We got King Randor late last year and Adora early this year. Adam though has been announced as the SDCC "accessory" with Orko! As usual, a variant will be sold on mattycollector.com I'm glad that we are finally getting Adam. That just leaves Marlena to complete the royal family.

As an aside, She-Ra will be available in June together with King Randor's brother, Keldor. More royal family goodness.

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT wait for these guys to come out! They are absolutely perfect! The sculpting on Adam's face, Orko's scale and sculpting! And Orko is so cute - just the way he should be! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! He looks perfect! So can not wait to have him next to Adora. Now all they need is to bring out Queen Marlena.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...