Friday 12 March 2010

Getting ready for TJ...

Just a teaser as to what's coming up this weekend...




OK, so UPS delivered this more than a week ago. Eep! A week! Heavens above, where has all that time gone?


Well, there's no surprise what's inside. What I am surprised about is that the org shirts do not come with any packaging. Hmm...


There are the shirts - I'll be wearing them for the opening videos. I don't think they are available as Mattel decided to revoke their permission for those shirts. I wonder what's happening legally there, but anyways, I'm glad I got these shirts.


And there are my two TJs. One of the box is very much battered and beaten up, and I'll open that one at some point later, so there'll be a video of that. The other box has a creased dent down one side, but the contents seem OK. I'll have to use that as the basis for the blog note photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...