Wednesday 10 March 2010

1912 Europa

Just like 1910 was an expansion to the original Ticket to Ride, 1912 Europa is mainly an expansion to Ticket to Ride Europe.




I like the box, and the way it's divided into three compartments so that the everything can fit nicely in the box.


Most of the cards are for TtR Europe, which is useless for me. I guess that means I'll be getting Europe as my next TtR game!


What I'm more interested in are these little babies. The are slightly different from the Carc:H&G huts, but come in 5 colours. Whee!


I'm not sure if I'll use the warehouses, but this is another part of the expansion that can be used with any other map. I'll have to try these out. There are a few more pictures in my facebook photo album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...