Sunday 25 July 2010

Animated August and Beyond

Well, first off, I did some Lego shopping today...


It was a good haul of Lego Castle Kingdoms sets, plus a few other things.

I'm still sorting out the stuff I wanna open for Animated August, but w hile pulling stuff out of the box well, it just grew and grew and grew:


And that doesn't include random Lego animated stuff, MotUCs that will be arriving over the course of the next few months, Iron Man animated (at least I think I have some of those...) and any DCUCs that I may pick up by then.  So I guess I'm gonna have to spread those out over the next 3 months.  Animated August will mainly be for Animated stuff, Spillover Superhero September will be for the animated superhero stuff in September, and of course, October will see the scary beasties in Monster October.

Rest assured that I'll still try to sort out what exactly I'm opening in August and will post a teaser picture soon.  Thanks to everyone who "liked" the status comment on Facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...