Friday 20 August 2010

Dark Arsenal and Tools

Spy Monkey Creations have just announced their new offering:


There are two 5-piece packs, a black version, which will be know as the Dark Arsenal of the Space Pirate and a silver version, which will be known as the Tools of the Master Strategist.  Each pack will consist of a pistol handle and a sword handle, and a sword blade, a bow-like contraption and what looks like a flyswatter.  The hilt, pistol and 3 weapon attachments that are all fully interchangeable via a universal plug system, which will allow the creation of different weapon combinations.

It goes on sale on the 20th August for $15 for each at http://spymonkeycreations.ecrater.com/

Edit: I thought the weapons looked familiar.  Not only are the weapons compatible with Trap Jaw and Roboto, but, get this, they are based off Trap Jaw's arm attachment from the Filmation cartoons!  Whoa!   Go get them before they sell out like hotcakes.  At least you know you won't have to worry about the WSOD!

8 comments:

  1. Very Cool. 15 bucks for a 3 piece set seems like a good deal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they fit on Trap Jaw and Roboto too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are all crazy awesome. I need to get both sets. lol I really hope they sell well. Then we might be able to get the chainsaw attachment later on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I hope to get these as well. Are they on sale yet? I haven't checked. I hope they don't sell out in minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great and know that I'm finally getting Trap Jaw, I may have to spring for a set of these!

    Hopefully, I'll be able to snag Roboto the first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In a week or two, once I get paid, I'll probably order one of these sets and the bread shield for Wun-Dar. I like the direction that SMC is going in. Such great products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are on sale now. They went on sale at 12 PST. Not sure when that is in EST (I'm in that timezone). lol

    I need to order a bunch, but have to stay at $90 so I don't have to pay customs. I'm trying to decide what to get. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Darkspecter. 12 PST is 3 EST. As I said, I hope they won't sell out because I won't be able to afford one until a couple of weeks time. Whiplash and reissue Trap Jaw took way too much out of me this month :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...