Friday 2 December 2011

#701 of Year 2 Lego 852742 Holiday Magnet

December is traditionally a Lego month for me and I did that last year on the blog.  I'm not sure if I'm gonna go all Lego this year for the blog, but I'm definitely going with it this week at least!


The Lego Holiday Magnet isn't a real City Set.  It's a decorative accessory of sorts and it does have a rather nice "scene".  The box is yellow and it does look good as a backdrop for the mainly green and red set.  The box contains a baggie of bricks, the instructions and a whole sheet of decals with Merry Christmas in various languages printed on it.  It's a bit odd because the Happy Holidays brick is included inside the baggie.


The build was easy, but a bit tedious because there are so many small parts.  I'm glad though that Lego did not use the cheap way out and just plopped a one piece tree there - I'm sure there are more than 20 pieces to that tree.  At the end of the day it's a nice little set, and can be used with or without the magnet.  I'm thinking without the magnet at the moment to add to my Winter Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...