Saturday 26 March 2011

#449 of Year 2 Lego Bionicle 8947 Radiak

It's the weekend, and it's still Bionicle week here, so I'm dutifully opening the Bionicle stuff that I have got stacked up somewhere.  I do have a lot more of them, but I'm getting bored of them after a whole week of them, so I guess I'm gonna go open something else next week.


Well, the packaging isn't much different from Kirop or Tanma, but the image on the front is, since it's based on Radiak, of course.  Radiak seems to have knives for all four limbs and is shown in a weird spider arrangement on the cover.  And funnily enough, he's not shown to be a fire elemental of some sort?  The reds in Bionicle usually have some form of control over fire...


No baggies as usual, and the parts seem to be boring build-a-bionicle parts.  The lid can be used as a display stand of sorts, but then again, there's no place for the figures to "plug in"


The build was relatively simple.  The figure though, is a bit weird.  I had trouble getting it to stand properly because the legs are literally blades.  So I made him balance on the edges of those blades as if he's ice skating.  Again, a weird form for a red Bionicle.  Other than the weird feet design, the head design is also a bit bizzare, but it works for a fire elemental.  I don't really like him because he can't stand and would fall over easily, and I'm still wondering why I got him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...