Tuesday 18 January 2011

The best toy forum in the world is at...

It's Matty release day and I'm sure I'll freak out in a couple of hours.  One of the few places online that has helped me through quite a few release days is PoeGhostal.com.  The forums there has intelligent, mature (most of the time) discussions among a small group of people and I've been hanging out there more and more.  So yesterday, I asked Poe if he could create a small corner (or portion, or whatever a bit of a forum is called... board perhaps?) of the forums for TaD, since well, I don't really want to create another forum that I have to visit and stuff.  Poe, being the nice guy that he is, created the board today, so head over and check it out.

What's the purpose of the forum?  Well, it'll allow the peanut gallery who do not have facebook accounts to provide their feedback about the blog, it's direction, artwork, whatever.  It'll also give me another site and avenue to offer up this year's contest, and you do know there is one coming up!  I'm rambling because I'm so happy, so I'll shut up now.  Happy Matty Release Day!

8 comments:

  1. Poe is a class-act all around. Congrats on the forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the ever part. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Who are you calling intelligent?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably not you, Thrawn. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright then. As long as we're clear on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're clear? Far from it. We're toyfans first and foremost though, which means we have an intelligence that's beyond the average human.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...