Monday 24 January 2011

#389 of Year 2 Lego 5866 Creator Rotor Rescue

I had this scheduled for last year, but it didn't make the cut.  This Lego set was actually purchased in Jakarta, Indonesia last year because I just wanted to get some toys while I was there.


The box is based on the standard Lego Creature box, with a picture of the model on the front.  The back has a picture of all three models pictured.  It's a rather simple design and seems rather boring.


There are two instruction booklets and three baggies in the box.  The main model has its own instruction booklet and the other two models have to share an instruction booklet.  OK, since these models are not minifig scale, I'm just gonna build them once and throw them into the parts bin.


The build is rather easy and the model is actually not too bad, although I'm not sure about the white tips on the rotors.  The red and yellow colours are also very useful... as spares, and the set also has a number of yellow cheese slopes which is always cool.  I do like the model, but really I like the parts better, and now that this review is done, I guess the parts bin is gonna get rather happy with the bits and bobs from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...