Wednesday 18 May 2011

Partly Metal, Partly Real - Silverhawks!

It's Kenner week.  Opening the Robocop Ultra Police figures with the Vacmetal on them just brings back memories of the Silverhawks.  And because I'm so nostalgic about them, I decided to take them all out and play with them again.

The last time I took a picture of them was in January of last year.  Yes, you read that correctly.  It's been over a year since I've looked at or played with my Silverhawk figures!


That's my entire collection as of this year.  I don't have a lot of them, and I only had Steelwill as a kid.  Ah well, the memories.  Here's the theme from facebook... and a few other 80s cartoon.  Guess how many had toys produced by Kenner...

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Silverhawks cartoon. I never had any of the toys growing up though. They sure don't make cartoons like they used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Rankin Bass did some good stuff back in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...