Friday 27 May 2011

Soul of Chogokin Gaiking Preview

It's Bandai week and I really should have some Gobots up for this week, but that would mean digging them up from the store (yes, my Gobots are in storage), so I guess I'll just have to settle for Gaiking instead.


I actually bought this from a store in Hong Kong - it's an old Soul of Chogokin figure that I opened before 2010, hence it hasn't been blogged about yet.


However, as this is a modern Japanese toy, it's choke-a-brick with accessories and weapons and stuff.  This is just a preview though.  I actually took these pictures way back in January 2010 with my old camera.



Here's Gaiking in robot mode.  And this is just a preview.  I wish this entire line was more available and cost a whole lot less...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...