Wednesday 11 May 2011

#495 of Year 2 MotUC Sy-Klone #2

I got a second Sy-Klone to make Strobo... but before that happens, I need to get the other parts ready.  Also, I'd like to see Havoc's version of this before I actually do mine... so in the meantime, I'll just have to display him as Mr. Saturn.


The packaging is the same as the last time around... in fact, I cheated and just used the same picture!


I was playing around with the rings.  I'm gonna display one with just his shield, and the second one with his millennium rings.  Since I have two rings though, I might as well display them both.  I hope I don't get too attached to these to make me get a third Sy-Klone to make Strobo.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Strobo. Will you posting work in progress pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to post progress pics... when I finally start doing Strobo. Or I might see Havoc's version and decide that there's no way I can do anything so amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...