Monday 24 May 2010

Toy a Day - Worldwide!

I never thought it would happen, but it did.  Last 100 hits shows hits from Delhi, India and Cairo, Egypt.  Yes, that means I've got hits from all 6 permanently inhabited continents!  Yay.

I'd like to thank a few people for the success of this blog.

Havoc and Papataz and pH6 for their support from way back when.  All of you have been regulars to the blog.

The Articulated One for the promotion on his blog, Articulated Discussions.

Whoever you guys are in New Haven, Connecticut, USA, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA and Brasilia, Brazil.  I know you're regulars and you spend ages on this blog.  Thanks for the support.  Please do feel free to leave a comment every now and again (even in Portuguese - I may not be able to reply in Portuguese, but I can definitely understand some).

And lastly Wes Grogan and Lemonjuice McGee, my Blog Mash Bash collaborators, for the fun times and for allowing me to play in your sandbox and boxcars.  You guys rock!

4 comments:

  1. Your site's really fantastic...and "novel". Opening a toy a day is a nice format. Thanks for letting me be a part of it and you're always more than welcome with your contributions to my site.

    Can't wait for June's toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It may be "novel", but it's also hectic doing a toy a day. What have I gotten myself into? I'm glad I've only committed myself to opening one toy a day for each day in 2010. Next year, everything is off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally happy to have you be a part of IIF and I have you high on my list of websites to check. I've loved this site since I first read the concept of it, and believe me when I say I understand the pressures of a review a day!! It can be really, really challenging! I need more toys to help you get a few days off! Grr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I don't get a day off if someone else has a toy. The only time I get time off is when I do 2 or 3 toys at one go. Then I get the next day or two off. I haven't been doing that for the MotU stuff because I think each one of them deserve their own review... and when we get to DCUC, I'd be opening 5 or 6 toys and doing an extra review, thanks to the CnC! Oh Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...