Monday 3 May 2010

First Weekend in May Haul and other things.

It has been a good first weekend in May. I've got a large haul of "stuff" for TaD. Here's the preview photo.





Finally got my first sets of Prince of Persia and Ben 10 Lego!  I think I'm one of the few people who ordered 3 weapons pak - one to keep, one to open and another for spare, just in case I want more stuff from the pack.  And there's 3 Lyns there because I was worried that my sub might not go through on the new card.  Well, it did, so I'm glad, because if it didn't then I'd be out of Wun-Dars.


And what's Rex doing here?  Well, as part of the Blog Mash Bash, I've offered to do a hobotastic review of Rex for Lemonjuice McGee.  Eeep!  I have no idea what sort of "action shots" are expected of me, but I'll attempt to take some.  The review will be going up well, hopefully by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...