Thursday 19 July 2012

#849 of Year 3 Lego 5882 Dino Ambush Attack

And here we have the smallest regular set in the line.  This is the last of the three Dino sets that I bought.


I think I got this set because it was small.  I don't remember why now.  I don't really like the buggy, and the dino seems a bit boring as it's all one piece.


There's three baggies and an instruction book inside the box, the dino is all wrapped up in its own baggie.


It's a smaller dino than the multi-piece raptor.  it seems a bit... off somehow, but I can't put my finger on it.  The set has a minifig, but without goggles *gasp* and a small grass piece that's more or less filler.  Why would anyone want that grass piece?


It also has the buggy with the firing missies on the side.  I like that the gun and the syringe can be clipped into the back of the vehicle.  Overall, it's a nice small little set with good play value, but it's main value is that it fits in seemlessly with the other sets to create an interesting new/old world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...