Wednesday 11 July 2012

#844 of Year 3 Dino Riders Mercury and Fang

There was quite a bit of uproar when I posted on Facebook that I was gonna open these figures.  Well, there were some people who supported me and others who were a bit upset.  If I don't open them though, they might as well be pieces of cardboard and plastic...


Mercury and Fang comes on the exact same card as Fire and Mind-Zei.  This time though, because it' a German release, it has the Siso logo and German text.  Not that it bothers me.


Mercury seems to have the same garb as Mind-Zei.  He is sculpted a bit smaller than normal probably that's how he's shown in the cartoons.  He features the same colours as Mind-Zei and his sculpt looks good.  Fang seems to be a snake in a space suit.  The sculpt looks great, but the idea of a snake with limbs just seems a bit out of whack.


After 3 days, I'm building up a goodish army of Good Guys vs Bad Guys, whatever they are called.  It's a pity that I don't have any dinosaurs.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...