Tuesday 14 December 2010

#334 of 365 Lego 7979 Castle Advent Calendar Part 14

It's day 14, and being a Tuesday nothing much should be happening.  Well, except that Buzz-Off goes on sale tomorrow at matty, but that's not today.


The window to the toy shows a barred window in a tower.  I wonder what that means.  Will we get a bad guy type of person?  Only if one counts the witch as such.  Wait, is witch politically correct these days?  I guess I'm not too politically correct anyways, so I'll just call a witch a witch and leave it at that.  If anyone who has a painted face and is made out of yellow plastic has any objections to me calling this a witch, well, they'll just have to take it to the Grand Lego Council.



She comes with a rather nice printed torso.  The skirt is actually a lego block, which means she lacks leg articulation.  Then there's the hat and the lightning bolt.  I think that lightning bolt is getting a lot of use lately, but it's what makes things interesting for this minifig.  So does the shelf from yesterday actually belong to the witch, and was mispacked to yesterday?  I hope I'll find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...