Monday 20 December 2010

10 toys I wish I got in 2010

These are some of the things I wish I got this year.  Sadly, due to budget constraints (yes, MotUC takes up way too much of my toy budget), I had to made do with less of these.  Well, the year isn't over yet, so who knows?  Maybe I'll get some of these for Christmas, but I don't have high hopes.


In no particular order:

Lego 10197 Fire Brigade


Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe Berry Cafe


DCUC Validus


Scooby Doo Mystery Van (gitd)





  Transformers Animated Arcee (Japanese version)



DCUC Hawkman vs Stratos


SMC Chalybeous


Indie Spotlight Maxx


Revoltech Jack Skellington (Christmas Version)



How to train your dragon Night Fury

4 comments:

  1. I've got something you doooooooooon't! :D
    http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo345/kilogramsira/IMG_2718.jpg
    It was cheaper for me to buy Japanese Arcee. I also got Japanese Blackout and Cliffjumper because they were the only ones I could find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Japanese Cliffjumper as well, and I'm not that keen on Blackout (don't even remember who he is). I'm trying very hard to BE jealous that you have Arcee, but all I can feel is happy that you at least have Arcee. I'm sorry, I guess I'm not the jealous type. And you have a lot more somethings that I don't! But I live with what I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackout was in the last season's opening episodes, as a part of the team that fought Rodimus, Hot Shot, Red Alert & co. As for the other point you've mentioned - hey, I gotta base my self - esteem on SOMETHING! ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, the vehicle that never made it into toy form and the toy that never made it into the cartoon. That blackout.

    And I would have thought your self-esteem would be based on your lovely wife, your happy boy and your extra long... er... you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...