Thursday 9 December 2010

#334 of 365 Lego 7979 Castle Advent Calendar Part 9

It's day nine in December?  Another day another door.  Surprises there are none, but the concept is a great one.  Lemme just take the time to point to my friend's Derek Whaley's comic strip Zam, and he's also opening up another Castle Advent Calender, a different one from me.  If you like him on Facebook, please do feel free to tell him I sent you!


Well, the picture on the door shows an arch in front of a snowy sky.  And since I got the arch on Day 2, I know that I'm not getting another one of that again, and I'm correct.  This window actually has something cool, a crossbow cart!  Yay!


It was a bit difficult putting the cart together since there were no instructions, even for an old hand like me.  But once it's put together, there were fun to be had, mowing down skeletons, poking red circles, stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...