Monday 27 June 2011

Spiral Zone Tank and Courage

I've been busy with my ebay purchases... and since some of them aren't in package, well, they don't count towards my one toy a day opening limit.  Two of the recent purchases (which really had me stoked) are the Spiral Zone figures that I recently got.


The figures have been well played with and is pretty worn out in some spots.  They are far from complete, but that's not the main issue for me.  I never had these figures as a kid, because they were big and costs quite a bit, and they wore soft goods/cloth clothes, which were a bit feminine for my taste back then.


I have to say they really look great, especially on the Rimfire.  Granted, the backpacks have to be removed for them to fit into the cockpit, but the Rimfire is such a well designed vehicle that there's a slot for the backpack on the back!  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...