Saturday 25 June 2011

#540 of Year 2 Lego 8804 Minifigures Surfer Girl

I bought three Series 4 minifigures yesterday, so it's time for me to reveal the second one today.


I do actually know the contents thanks to some groping and decoding the "nipples" or dots on the packaging.  I actually groped the long rod-like piece in the package and thought, hey, why not?


Yup, it's the Surfer Girl.  She's just a boring ol' female minifig with a pink surfboard.  Her face has a weird smirk that makes me think she's done something she's guilty of, perhaps she's just farted...

 
The wetsuit is nicely designed, but it makes her look very masculine and muscular despite the pink.  The hair piece is nice with a tight bun on the top.  This is just an impulse buy though, I'm still looking for the Viking from Series 4.  Hopefully I'll get him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...