Tuesday 25 September 2012

#893 of Year 3 Hot Wheels A-Team Van

I was asked to assist this dude who I knew from Facebook to help him complete his college project.  It had something to do with toys and photography.  So I made an appointment and spent a few hours with him, just hanging out and assisting where possible.  By the end of the evening, he handed me this small bag and told me it was in appreciation of the help that I had given.  Wow.  OK.


I saw this A Team van on A Year of Toys (and you should really go read Mario's crazy toy blog there, which sometimes features me as the guest blogger) and I was like, that's nice.  I got my DeLorean from Mario as the prize for the winning design for that blog, so... where was I?  Oh yes, this van.  I never in a million years thought I'll actually get it because I'm not that huge a fan and I don't really have that much spare money at the moment.  So this was a nice surprise.  The packaging has the usual Hot Wheels stuff going on, but it does have the A Team logo on the front.  The back just has way too much words, so I'm gonna skip it.



The van is... blck with a red stripe.  On its own, I'm not even sure I'd recognise it as the A-Team van.  I don't remember the van being that shiny on TV, or the stripe that narrow, but I could be wrong.  Also, blue glass?  Did it have that on the show?  I don't think so.


It's still a nice little car and is comparable in size to a Lego Cars car... but it's black and a bit plain so it sort of gets lost (as in, it doesn't stand out) in all the clutter that I have around... eventhough it's on display next to the DeLorean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...