Monday 3 September 2012

#875 of Year 3 Lego 9675 Star Wars Planets Series 1 Sebulba's Podracer and Tatooine

This is the final planet in this series, and it's an interesting one.


Tatooine is, of course, where the pod racing scenes takes place.  They could have included a number of pod racers, but Sebulba's racer is probably one of the more impressive ones.  The box has the exact same layout as everything else, including that preggers look, but I guess I'm a bit used to that by now.


I still wonder why they needed a box if the planet/egg was all that's required.  This does seem to be a wastage of paper.


There are three baggies in the planet, two for the pod racer and one for Sebulba himself.


The build isn't too complicated, and I think the overall racer looks good.  They could have included two string pieces to connect the engine to the cockpit though.  So that's the first series of planets done, and I've got my first series of Star Wars Christmas tree baubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...