Friday 7 September 2012

#878 extra of Year 3 Lego 7190 Millennium Falcon

I think this is the first Millennium Falcon that Lego produced, and like all "vintage" Star Wars sets, it's a bit dated.


The box is nice, it does show off all 6 minifigs on the front.  I didn't have to build it because when I got it more than a decade ago, I had lots of time for toys.  Heh.  The model does seem a bit odd with those UFO segments.


But it does have a whole lot of nice printed bricks.


The top can be removed to show the inside of the ship, and it seems huge on the inside.


Every room has all sorts of goodness, but my favourite is the pilot's chamber.  As I said, this is way way dated.  The modern sets are probably a whole lot better, but I don't have any of those...

2 comments:

  1. These older sets had a lot of charm though, and the yellow skinned figures are kind of nice as they fit more with standard minfigures (as opposed to the skin tone SW minifigures of today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there are pros and cons for both of course. I just can't afford the space to get 5 or 6 different versions of the same vehicle...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...