Sunday 2 September 2012

#874 of Year 3 Lego 9674 Star Wars Planets Series 1 Naboo Starfighter and Naboo

We are still on my Lego Star Wars Planet jaunt and we fly across the galaxy far far away from the Death Star to Naboo.


Naboo is series 1 and it comes with the Starfighter and its pilot.  The box looks similar enough to the Death Star's box, but has the appropriate images, of course.  I like how simulated planet views are presented on the back of the box.


Well, no surprise this time when only the planet and the instruction book dropped out.


But I was a bit surprised that the planet was made from green plastic.  I would have expected it to be blue.


The pilot reminds me of a golden age superhero, but that's fine.  The mini Starfighter seems a bit long though.


The planet is the nicest part of the set.  I think this would look nice this Christmas on my tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...