Monday 21 March 2011

#444 of Year 2 Lego Bionicle 8722 Kazi

It's the final full week of Mecha March, and I'm just going to quickly run through Bionicles for the rest of this week.  Yes, I know Bionicle isn't mecha, but I've got a whole bunch of these that needs to be opened, so I guess you guys have to bear with me.


Kazi is a Matoran that was released in 2006, which is halfway through the line.  The box is typical of Lego boxes I guess, and I'm a little surprised at how much smaller the Lego logo is.  The back of the box shows the other 5 Matorans and the map of the island that they are supposed to be from.



The box contains a baggie, an instruction sheets and two forks.  Well, they do look like forks.  The build was easy and boring, and it's only 8-steps anyways, so it's a no brainer.


The ultimate model is interesting, but it lacks any paint job.  Consequently, the headsculpt, with the huge radar dish eye just isn't too visible thanks to everything being white and he does looks kinda boring.  Also, what's the deal with those fork as hands?  Urgh, regrettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...