Saturday 25 August 2012

#865 of Year 3 Lego 3936 Friends Emma's Fashion Design Studio

I have a backlog of Friends sets to open, and these are just the tip of the iceberg of the unopened Lego sets that I have.

What attracted me to this set was the chest of drawer and... is that a burger on the table?


The box contains a folded instruction booklet and two baggies... one of the baggied contains this printed brick.


Emma wasn't too difficult to build and the chest of drawers was surprisingly simple.


The rest of the studio was not too difficult to build either.  I like the lamp on her desk and that burger thing on the table.  The design of the stand for the white board is also rather ingenious.  The set also includes a camera, a portable computer, a ruler and a portable phone.


There's quite a lot to this set, but it's mostly furniture.  Yup, that's why I got it.  Furniture.


And the furniture fits rather well into the middle floor of the Cafe Corner (which was empty).  Now, I only need a cafe for the ground floor... where can I get that, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...