Monday 26 November 2012

#937 of Year 3 DCUC Elasti-Girl

I didn't realise that we'd be getting so many oversized figures this year.  This is another one that's the same scale as Rocket Red and seems to be another Collect and Connect figure before the line got canned.


I have no idea who Elasti-girl is other than the mother in the Incredibles, but this lady isn't her.  She's tall and wears a simple red and white dress.  Thanks to her dress, her image on the box is actually rather fetching.


She does come with a little doll of herself though, which is interesting.  The doll can even be held by the other figures.  I'm not sure if that's a good sign from Mattel though.  Her sculpt is nice, with the rubbery short skirt and a gorgeous looking head.  The paintwork is crisp and the figure just calls out to me.  I have no idea if she reuses any part from the other huge female DCUC figure (and I think there's only Giganta), but all in all, she works.  It's a pity that I have no idea where to display her though.

2 comments:

  1. She's a member of the Doom Patrol so if you have Robotman, Negative Man or Beastboy she can hang with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of them. I guess she could hang with Atom Smasher, but that's just odd fan-fiction...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...