Friday 15 July 2011

July 2001 Matty Release Day

It's the 15th of the month, and I nearly forgot this, but thanks to Poe, I was reminded that today is Awful Clawful day!  And it's not just a release day, but there is also an All Star Sale, which I'm going to guess involves unsold customer service items.  The MotUC items are as follows:

Clawful is the main new figure for sale today.  He's got his wrestler mask look from the vintage toy instead of the real crabman look from the MYP cartoon.  He's also the subscription figure, so he should be in lesser demand.  I'm still thinking if I should get an extra of him to customise into some other claw brother figure of him.  Well, a lot of it will depend on how long he'd be available.  I hope it's for at least a couple of hours.


Buzz-Off is the reissue figure of the month.  He comes with both the vintage axe and the MYP axe and the helmet is removable.  I think most people have got him the first time around, but he is a great starting point for making figures like Stingrad and Kamo Khan.  I think customisers will be picking up more of him to make custom figures, but otherwise, there won't be a huge demand for this figure as well.  He'll hopefully last for a day.


The All Star Sale seems to be a whole bunch of Customer Service stock and is probably of limited quanties.  The figures are He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak, Zodak, Trap Jaw, Evil-Lyn, Battle Cat and Panthor.
There's also a whole bunch of Ghostbusters and DCU stuff going on sale today.  It's gonna be a WSOD type of day me thinks!  Good luck to everyone going in in less than an hours time!

2 comments:

  1. While I prefer the MYP version I made sure to get in my order for Clawful earlier today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If all goes well, I'll have 4 coming to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...