Thursday 21 July 2011

Bits and Bobs SDCC 20110721

Some quick things that caught my eye from the preview day (Wednesday) of SDCC...

Pixel Dan of Popculturenetwork.com first posted up pictures of this, but the version I posted above is from my pal's site, PoeGhostal.com.  I guessed correctly, it's a Wind Raider.  I like the idea although the actual execution seems a bit off.  Still it's massive and I'll probably get multiple of these to display.


Yes, that's the display of MotUC at SDCC with Eternia as the backdrop.  Picture courtesy of TNI.  Wow.  I wish I could have that Eternia!  There's also other toy pictures at TNI including pictures of the new Voltron lions.  They look good.






Pixel Dan also posted this.  Project Photog?  Could Fearless Photog really be the subscription exclusive?  The names on it seems to be ... Mason, for Matt Mason?  Glenn is obvious Marlena Glenn since it's right next to her.  Long and Storm are apparently astronauts with Matt Mason.  Bitner is Nathan Bitner, the creator of Fearless Photog.


I have no idea what to make of this?  Joke figures perhaps?

In other news, Lego has got the license to the DC universe from Warner Bros, and the Marvel universe as well.  AFI has the news, and Killen apparently has the photos, but I haven't seen anything yet.  There are supposedly 5 DC and 5 Marvel figures on show at SDCC.

What will today bring?  I'm hoping for Lego pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...