Sunday 21 November 2010

New Christmas Display from Action Figure Displays

You guys know how much I like my Action Figure Displays - I use them every day... well, most everyday as backdrops for the toys I'm opening.  I just got news that Action Figure Displays is launching their latest display in a while, and it's a winter (aka Christmas) themed display.

Now, this is a limited edition display, which probably means that it'll only be available while stock lasts.  It will be availabe for sale on the AFD website at the usual display price.  The good news is that if you're in the US, they are offering free shipping for all US orders for the holidays.

I like this, I think I'll go get one, more so because just yesterday I wished I had one of these displays for a toy that I will be opening in the coming month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...