Friday 2 March 2012

#754 of Year 3 Lego 8827 Minifugures Highlander

Another day, another Lego minifigure?  Apparently so.  This one is from Series 6 and it's one I went to the store and "molested" the packages until I got to the figure I wanted.  Surprisingly this was the 3rd one that I "felt".


It's a highlander.  Yay!  Look at that big sword.  It's made of a plasticky material though, so it won't poke out anyone's eyes or something.  It's also the thing that I was feeling for - that and the round shield.


The figure is boring, and the facial expression isn't too attractive in more than one sense of the word.  Still, it has a big sword, and who can resist a big rubbery sword?

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't found this figure. Somehow I manage to keep buying the minotaur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The minotaurs have the huge helmets. Are you feeling the packages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...