Wednesday 16 June 2010

The Last Airbender toys - now showing in stores!

Avatar: The Last Airbender was a highly acclaimed cartoon series on Nickelodeon.  It lasted for 3 seasons and built up a huge following of fans.  Well, now it's slated to hit the big screen big time, and there are toys being produced to support the movie, made by Spin masters.  And apparently these toys have started showing up at some stores.


I've yet to get any of these toys and even if I do, it'll be months before I'll be able to open them thanks to the limitations put in place by Toy a Day (it didn't start out to be that way though, the limitations, I mean).  Judging from the pictures, I'd say the articulation is good, but I'm not so won over by the colours.  Hopefully things will change once I have these in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...