Monday 2 July 2012

#830 of Year 3 DCUC Atrocitus #2

I know it's July and technically Justice June has ended, but I seem to be on a roll and this came just before the weekend, so...



Atrocitus isn't any different this time around, so I doubt I'll have ot introduce him much.  Or I can refer you guys to the first post I made a couple of days ago.


With my red paint marker in hand, and the head from the green Lantern Naut Kei Loi, I just swapped out Atrocitus' head and voila, new Red Lantern.  I considered cutting away the collars, but then I would never be able to touch-up paint it back to that nice metallic shade, so I left them as they are.  I think he looks nice with the rest of his Corps.  Now if I only had a spare Skullox... or three...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...