Thursday 1 March 2012

#753 of Year 3 Lego 8803 Minifigures Elf

It's a new month, and March has traditionally been the mechanical month here on Toy a Day.  Here's just something a friend picked up for me the other day...


Notice the Novelty sticker on the top of the otherwise normal package!  See, these figures are in blind bags, and there are people who have gotten so well versed with "molesting" the packaging for the figures inside.  I'm not one of them, so I had to resort to those with the correct set of skills to get this figure, an Elf!


I expected it to have a long bow, but the bow is even longer than expected.  I do like the shield and the printed details on the shield, but the mail on the figure seems a bit too busy.  Still, it's a nice figure, cape and all and it's great for army building, although I only got one of him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...