Thursday 9 January 2014

#946 of Year 4 Lego 6865 Superheroes Captain America's Avenging Cycle

The previous three days post probably has shown what I'm doing as I go along these few days - building up the cast of the Avengers under the Christmas tree in my Winter Village.  Today's addition is the Cap himself.  No, not Captain Crunch, Captain America!


The box shows all sorts of action scenes on the front and the back, but I'm sure most people are interested in the character rather than what the Lego build is supposed to do.


The box contains two baggies, a decal sheet, the instruction booklet and the body of the cycle.  It has 3 minifigs - Cap and his shield and two Chitauris from the movie.


The Chitauris have interesting vehicles, but I'm more interested in Cap and his cycle.  So there he goes under the Christmas tree with Thor, Hulk and Hawkeye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...